Are you blocking yourself from finding the love you really want? Take this easy quiz!
Just count your “No” answers to find out!
1. Do you consistently find yourself attracted to women who are actually good for you – and not attracted to women who aren’t? (Or, once you realize someone isn’t right for you, does your attraction quickly die out?)
2. Do you feel a sense of peace, resolution and clarity about your past relationships?
3. When you look back on the struggles you had in previous relationships, can you clearly see the ways in which you contributed to or co-created them?
4. If you close your eyes and imagine your ideal woman showing up and being just as interested in you as you are in her, do you feel a great big unambivalent sense of “yes” in your body?
5. Are you generally able to recognize what you feel, want and need, and clearly communicate it to a partner without anger or blame?
6. Do you trust your ability to hold on to yourself and your own wants and needs, even when you’re deeply in love?
7. Are you good at giving yourself acceptance, self-love and compassion?
8. Do you have a crystal-clear vision for the relationship you want, and feel confident that you won’t settle for anything less?
9. Are you usually able to speak clearly and compassionately, even when you’re triggered or having a conflict?
10. When you date or imagine dating, do you feel comfortable with the prospect of meeting (and even being attracted to) some women who don’t reciprocate your interest?
TO SCORE YOURSELF, COUNT YOUR TOTAL NUMBER OF “NO” ANSWERS.
0: Green, green, green light! Congratulations – you are totally ready for new love!
1-2: Green light! You’re in pretty good shape. Just having a “no” or two suggests that you’re probably not blocking love in any significant way (though getting to a “yes” on every question would make you even more ready).
3-4: Yellow light! You’re somewhat blocked – and this will probably lead you to avoid dating, to date only sporadically, and/or to find yourself drawn to women who are unavailable.
5-6: Yellow light rapidly turning red! You’ve got some pretty big blocks to love – and until you work through them, you’re unlikely to be able to connect with a truly compatible long-term partner.
7-8: Red light – you’re definitely blocked! This is a very painful state, and it will almost certainly keep you from dating (or from dating in a way that feels good), as well as keep you from the relationship you want.
9-10: Red, red, red light. You’re unlikely to be able to date – much less get involved with someone – without setting yourself up for major heartbreak.
Now, what to do about the above?
If you scored in the “green light” zone, we’re thrilled for you! Your heart is open, you’re ready, and you’ll likely meet a compatible partner soon.
However, if you scored in the yellow or red zones, you’re unlikely to find the relationship your heart yearns for — until you remove the blocks that are in your way. We strongly suggest that you refrain from dating till you’ve done that – because otherwise, you’re just setting yourself up for pain. If you scored red or yellow, don’t despair. Every one of these blocks is healable! But it definitely takes knowing how. If you keep on doing what you’ve done in the past, you’ll get the same outcomes.