True Queer & Lesbian Love – Without Losing Yourself!
Hi! We’re Michelle & Ruth, a joyful long-term couple. And if you’ve ever longed to have a truly happy, healthy queer or lesbian relationship — or maybe even wondered whether such a relationship is possible for you — we’re here to help.
We ourselves struggled through many painful relationships and breakups before we finally created the relationship of our dreams – and now, after eight years, it truly grows stronger, deeper and richer every day! But getting here took us decades of trial and error. Michelle’s first long-term partnership was abusive. Ruth tended to get together with “unavailable” women. We both went through our share of drama, fights and heartache. Finally we realized…
It’s not just about meeting the right woman. It’s about making the right choices, every step of the way. That’s what we learned how to do – and we want to help you do it, too!
Life experience has been our greatest teacher, but we also have many professional credentials. Between the two of us, we’ve taught at eight universities, published 14 books, and hold advanced degrees in Neuroscience, Transpersonal Psychology and Theological Studies. We’ve also been members of the lesbian/queer communities for over 30 years. Now we’ve combined everything we know to create Conscious Girlfriend – and to make love easier for you.
Relationships can be challenging for everyone… but queer women and lesbians often have some very particular problem spots in the areas of communication, merging and sex. We can have the best relationships on the planet – and we can also have some of the worst! That’s why it’s so important to become a “Conscious Girlfriend.”
- Do you tend to lose yourself in relationships – to let go of what you feel, want and need until it’s too late? Do you need help recognizing what you want, naming it, asking for it, and receiving it?
- Are you and your partner having frequent arguments or power struggles… or just feeling increasingly disconnected?
- Have you ever had a hard time ending a relationship even when you knew it wasn’t right for you… and then kept on hurting for months or years afterward?
- Would you benefit from more skills and tools for building and sustaining real intimacy, the kind of connection that makes both you and your partner feel seen, heard, understood and cherished?
- Are you “single and looking,” but the right woman just isn’t showing up… or the wrong women keep showing up?
- Do you want tools to help you clarify what true compatibility is for you, and how to make wise choices throughout the dating process?
- Are you and your partner considering marriage, but wanting to make sure your relationship is as happy, healthy and intimate as it can be before taking the plunge?
- Do you know and practice the most essential skills for maintaining intimacy – and have you successfully banished the “intimacy killers” that cause hurt, resentment and bitterness in so many relationships?
- Are you ready to heal relationship patterns of drama, fights, falling for unavailable women, and excruciating breakups?
- Would you like to replace “lesbian bed death” with a rejuvenated, passionate lesbian bed LIFE?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, consider our private coaching and benefit from rapid, focused transformation. Or, sign up for our amazing upcoming retreat and connect with a supportive, compassionate Conscious Girlfriend Tribe!
Why Conscious Girlfriend? And why now?
If you google “relationship coaching” or “relationship classes,” you’ll find literally thousands of options out there… and 99.999% will be heterosexual. Although most straight relationship coaches and workshop leaders are open to participants of all sexual orientations, how comfortable would you really feel being the only queer couple at a workshop…or talking about your intimate issues with someone who just may not “get it?” There have been painfully few options for lesbians and queer women who really wanted to grow their relationships… until now.
This is our moment. We’re out of the closet and walking down the altar! In fact, each day it seems like we can get legally married in another state! So now that we finally have greater social acceptance, it’s time for us to learn to create and sustain the happy love relationships we want and deserve – not just for our own sake, but for the sake of our entire community.